Job Title: Valet/Parking Attendant
Posted on July 14, 2022
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Valet/Parking Attendant position parks and monitors patron vehicles in a secure lots and returns them to the patron at the end of the event.
This position reports to the Capitol Theatre Committee (CTC) House Manager.
(The essential functions listed below do not reflect all duties that may be assigned to this position. The Patron Services Manager may augment duties, including essential functions, at their discretion.)
- Provide superior customer service with the first priority being audience safety and comfort.
- Assist patrons from their vehicles to the theatre entrance as needed.
- Park patrons’ vehicles in a remote secured lot and return them to the patron at the end of the event.
- Quickly and efficiently record proper vehicle information.
- Obey all traffic laws while performing the service.
- Perform under the Working Conditions described below.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ENTRY:
- Require a friendly, outgoing individual with strong communication, listening, and customer service skills.
- Able to operate effectively as a team leader both individually and within a group.
- Punctual and reliable with an attention to detail.
- Effective communication and customer service.
- Washington state motor vehicle laws and regulations.
- Work under minimal supervision and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Greet patrons and create an environment of goodwill and patron satisfaction.
EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATION/LICENSES, AND TRAINING:
- Must be 18 years of age with a valid Washington State driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Regular work in an “outdoor environment” including standing for extended periods and working in low-light situations.
- Hours will vary depending on the number of events in the season and needs of each event.
- Occasionally work mandatory overtime.
- Occasionally work with unsatisfied or angry customers.
- Regularly work under tight time constraints.
- Frequently lift up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift up to and over 50 pounds.
Applications are encouraged to submit resumes and letters of interest by August 8, 2022.
Please submit all inquiries by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to Job Listings